10.24.2007 - 11:24:00 AM -
UFC 77 Fighter Salaries
MMAJunkie.com has the official salary information for the fighters from UFC 77.
The total disclosed payroll for the event was $652,000.
The full list of reported salaries includes*:
In addition to the salaries above, Silva earned an additional $40,000 Knockout of the Night bonus, Maia earned a $40,000 Submission of the Night bonus, and Grice and Black each earned a $40,000 Fight of the Night bonus.
- Anderson Silva ($120,000) def. Rich Franklin ($45,000)
- Tim Sylvia ($200,000) def. Brandon Vera ($100,000)
- Alvin Robinson ($6,000) def. Jorge Gurgel ($7,000)
- Stephan Bonnar ($44,000) def. Eric Schafer ($6,000)
- Alan Belcher ($22,000) def. Kalib Starnes ($7,000)
- Yushin Okami ($24,000) def. Jason MacDonald ($17,000)
- Demian Maia ($10,000) def. Ryan Jensen ($4,000)
- Josh Burkman ($20,000) def. Forrest Petz ($6,000)
- Matt Grice ($6,000) def. Jason Black ($8,000)
*Note: The figures do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. The figures do not include money paid by sponsors. They also do not include any bonuses paid to some of the main-card fighters who sometimes earn a small cut of pay-per-view revenue. They also do not include other special/non-disclosed bonuses the UFC sometimes pays.
Labels: Fighter Salaries, MMA, UFC, UFC 77
.tanner - 0 comments - Post a Comment